Monday, July 12, 2010

Clouds...Wonderous Clouds!


Every summer I become obsessed with the sky at some point. The Maine skies along the coast here have not disappointed. They consistently deliver jaw dropping cloud formations nearly every day for nearly a month now. So much so, I have to be careful with my driving as I am so preoccupied by looking up and taking mental notes...I find that photos are not as useful an mental snapshots. I have completed five sky scape's and all but one have sold...so I will continue to paint the sky until something else drags my attention away..... in fact, I am planning to paint the sky for our local "Paint the Town" event here in August. I hope that you are able to find a spot on the beach or in a park, look up and enjoy them as much as I do. Until next time....

Labels: ,