Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Musings & Happenings

Fall..my favorite time of year. After I get over the initial shock that summer is over - I settle into all things pumpkin, apple and spice. Anything that soothes the senses and makes you want to settle in by the fire...The crisp weather makes me romanticize about knitting...or finally learning how to...one of those things I intend to do. Never mind the fact that I have owned a flock of sheep for the past eight years. I found a pattern on etsy for these fabulous fingerless mittens with vintage buttons and I keep dreaming of actually being able to accomplish them...using the beautiful nutmeg colored wool from Nellie, Chloe, Chester and Duncan. It will happen...it will!

Thanks everyone who turned out for the annual open house. It was a great weekend and I enjoyed seeing everyone!