Tuesday, June 21, 2011

ITs' All Art Afterall

Hello Friends,

It's now mid June and I apologize for being unable to update this blog more often. I am still on sabitical from painting for an undetermined amount of time. In the absence of painting, I have been studying film making and have now completed filming, producing and editing (the hardest part) my first short work, with a few informational pieces created for marketing purposes. All of these excercises intended to work up my courage to produce a longer documentary about an interesting artist friend of mine. In spite of endless audio problems and weather issues, I managed to get some spectacular footage of the Maine coast and capture Audrey Bechler at her best authentic self. I hope to finish this by end of July at latest.

For summer residents, annual visitors and customers who are just arriving to Maine...don't hesitate to call me regarding artwork. Though I am not currently accepting painting commissions, I still have some paintings available and would love to visit and catch up on what's new with you!

Enjoy the summer!! I know Mr. Z & I certainly will. Lots of time spent on the water....

Labels: